mercoledì 3 ottobre 2012

TOMMY CALDWELL

Hi Ermanno. 
It is such a honor to get a email from you. You are such a inspiration to me. I am glad you heard the interview in which I mentioned that your  name. I hope to return to your beautiful country often. The dolomites are on the top of my list if places I want to visit. I truly hope to get a chance to meet you in person someday.
Tommy

Beh, anche con questa mail il mio imbarazzo continua. Grazie Tommy e grazie Kelly che mi hai messo in contatto con questo "mostro" dell'arrampicata! 

2 commenti:

randi ha detto...

ma, oltre te, ci sono altri 'mostri' dell'arrampicata? ;)

Anonimo ha detto...

the sport you do is deglious and exclited which i am not brave enough to do it. May be some quite art is more suitable to me like freshwater pearl jewelry, or pearl pendant